Contributor: Leye Olayiwola
Last week, we considered the topic “Call in Your Harvest”. We were reminded that the responsibility of harvest is ours. In the words of Apostle Paul, “I planted, Apollos watered, but God [all the while] was making it grow and [He] gave the increase.” This also reiterates that planting is our responsibility. The growth part belongs to God. Mark 4:26-29 sums up the whole concept of planting, growth and harvesting. We were also reminded about the importance of our mouth in calling in our harvest. In today’s study, we shall be looking at God’s plan for us to flourish and the long overdue supernatural wealth transfer that those of us in the household of God have been positioned to enjoy in Jesus name, Amen.
A. Flourishing In The Household of Faith
“The world is in serious trouble. But for the household of faith and those who will cling to God’s word and listen very carefully, and do this thing that I have demonstrated before you tonight, and night after night after night……..Stand on my word and it’ll not come nigh you. Praise and worship My Name. Don’t feed and feed fear and feed trouble into your life and into your mouth. Feed on My Word, not on the bread of sorrow. In church, praise and worship and preach the Word. Everything is going to be alright” [Excerpt from the Word from the Lord through Brother Copeland in August 6, 2010]
“And God blessed them and said to them, Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it [using all its vast resources in the service of God and man]; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and over every living creature that moves upon the earth.” [Genesis 1:28 AMP]
It is God’s desire; As a matter of fact, He’s always programmed into the “design specification” of Man, the power and ability to flourish. We will look at scriptural confirmations to support this truth.
1. “The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing; to show that the Lord is upright: He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.” [Psalm 92:12-15]
To flourish means;
• To Flower, blossom, bloom, breakthrough, spread out.
• Enter into a state of prosperity.
• Increase in wealth, favour and honour.
• Grow vigorously and exuberantly, enlarge and expand.
• Become extremely successful.
2. “The house of the wicked shall be overthrown; but the tabernacle of the upright shall flourish” [Proverbs 14:11]
3. “I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.” [Psalm 52:8] – The word green signifies flourishing.
“Wealth and riches shall be in his (the righteous) house: and his righteousness endureth forever.” [Psalm 112:3]
4. “Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, and whose hope is the LORD. For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, Which spreads out its roots by the river,
And will not fear when heat comes; But its leaf will be green, And will not be anxious in the year of drought, Nor will cease from yielding fruit.” [Jeremiah 17:7-8]
• “….her leaf shall be green” – means prospering, thriving, flourishing.
• NLT Translation: “…Their leaves stay green [and flourishing], and they never stop producing fruit.”
• MSG Translation: “….They are like trees replanted in Eden, putting down roots near the rivers – never worry through the hottest of summers, never dropping a leaf, serene and calm through droughts, bearing fresh fruit every season.”
5. “He brought me to the banqueting house, And his banner over me was love. [SoS 2:4]
“He who trusts in his riches will fall, But the righteous will flourish like foliage [branch]. [Prov. 11:28]
B. Supernatural Wealth Transfer
“Financial inversion (reverse in position) shall increase in these days. For you see, it is My (The Lord’s) desire to move in the realm of your financial prosperity. But release Me, saith the Lord, release Me that I may come in your behalf and move on your behalf….The economy shall go and it will go down [current situation in China worth mentioning]; but those who learn to walk in the Word, they shall see the prosperity of the Word come forth in this hour in a way that has not been seen by men in days past.
Yes, there’s coming a financial inversion in the world’s system. It’s been held in reservoirs of wicked men for days on end. But the end is nigh. Those reservoirs shall be tapped and drained into the gospel of Jesus Christ. It shall be done in the time allotted and so shall it be that the Word of the Lord shall come to pass that the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just. This shall be done predominantly in two ways. Firstly through the conversion, into God’s Kingdom, of those who have hoarded up and stored up wealth because of the inspiration of the evil one. Secondly, the Word of the Lord shall rise within men of God of low esteem in the financial world, who shall work in the light of the Word and give. Their giving will increase, and through the hundredfold return, the reservoirs that have held riches in days past shall return to the hands of the giver. This is how the reservoirs shall be lost from the wicked and turned to the gospel. [Excerpt from the Word from the Lord through Charles Capps, in February 1, 1978]
We will consider some scriptural truths in line with this prophesy.
1. “But the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous.” [Proverbs 13:22b]
AMP Version: “…..the wealth of the sinner [finds its way eventually] into the hands of the righteous, for whom it was laid up.”
2. “Though he heaps up silver like dust and clothes like piles of clay, what he lays up the righteous will wear, and the innocent will divide his silver. [Job 27:16-17 NIV]
NLT Version: “16 Evil people may have piles of money and may store away mounds of clothing. 17 But the righteous will wear that clothing, and the innocent will divide that money.” 19The wicked go to bed rich but wake to find that all their wealth is gone. “Do not envy the wicked, do not desire their company” [Proverbs 24:1]
3. “To the person who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God…...” NLT Version: “…if a sinner becomes wealthy, God takes the wealth away and gives it to those who please Him.”
4. “He brought [Israel] forth also with silver and gold, and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.” [Psalm 105:37 AMP]
[a] Feeble (in Hebrew) means there was not one pauper among their tribes
[b] Pauper – An extremely poor person; A person without any means of support; A destitute person who depends on aid from public welfare funds or charity.
[c] Tehillim Commentary:
• Rabbi Eliezer the Great taught that the lowliest among the children of Israel brought ninety (90) donkeys laden with silver and gold when he left Egypt.
• The pauper is a man who has become impoverished and stumbled from his original financial level, No Jew who left Egypt could be described as a pauper because all were enriched by the possessions of their oppressors.
• Ibn Yachya and Sforno describe the pauper as a man whose health has deteriorated to the point that he stumbles unless he uses a cane. When the Jews left Egypt, a miracle occurred – not a single person among them was sick or debilitated.
5. “And He brought forth His people with joy, and His chosen ones with gladness and singing,” [Psalm 105:43 AMP]
[a] Tehillim Commentary:
• God did not merely load their saddlebags with material wealth, He also filled their hearts with spiritual wealth.
• The redeemed ones reaped a rich 3harvest of faith, the outgrowth of the wonders they beheld. This filled their hearts with mirth and their mouths with song.
There is no doubt that it is God’s eternal plan for us to walk in absolute wealth for the main purpose of propagating His Kingdom. This wealth is already here even though some are in the hands of the wicked. But the time has come for the supernatural transfer to take place. We pray that every one of us in the household of God will be appropriately positioned to receive this wealth in Jesus name. This we will do through feeding on God’s Words, embracing His promises and acting on them by faith. Also through praising and worshipping Him in the beauty of His Holiness. “Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their deeds.” [Isaiah 3:10].
Most parts of this outline are culled from the Book “40 DAYS OF PROSPERITY” by Pastor George Pearsons